We’re looking for an extremely organized, Product / Project Manager to join our expanding team.
You will work with cutting edge facial tracking and analysis technologies to create immersive mnew experiences on a variety of platforms.
The successful candidate will have experience handling a range of projects in the app development, entertainment or software industries as well as exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to closely manage team’s schedules.
Reporting to the VP of Product you will work closely with creative and technical teams both internal and external, in delivering successful projects. You will be responsible for project resourcing, scheduling and smooth delivery. You should understand the creative and technical process of app development. Hands-on creative and/or technical skills are highly valued.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Manage all aspects of a project throughout its life cycle
- Generate and manage project plans & schedules
- Manage relationships with outsourced and internal teams
- Serve as a contact for outsourced projects
- Develop overall project management strategy and manage resources, schedules, projectmilestones, quality, and documentation to ensure project requirements and deliverables areclearly communicated, understood and executed on time and within budget.
- Manage communication with creative, technical, and management smoothly and frequently.
- Manage production and quality control of creative content
- Contribute problem solving solutions to every project
- Track projects in detail through Jira, our project management software
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 4+ years as product/project manager or related
- Exceptional internal and external communication skills in dealing with technical, and creative groups
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent client management and communication/interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of software product life cycles
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience in entertainment, app development or software space
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Ability to establish priorities
- Knowledge of iOS, Android, Windows & OSX platforms.
Other experience but not required
- Enhance existing products and/or drive new product development
- Provide detailed and comprehensive product requirements, use cases
- Knowledge of wire framing, UX and UI Design/Flow highly valued